In the sixteen years I’ve worked in the field of web design and development, the most successful projects followed the User Experience (UX) building blocks of Discovery, Strategy and Design.
To demonstrate UX best practices in action, I’ve created a blog series outlining the creation of a fictitious dog walking application called “Bay Area Barks”.
- Chapter 1 Bay Area Barks – Discovery Phase READ MORE
- Chapter 2 Bay Area Barks – Customer Journey Maps READ MORE
- Chapter 3 Bay Area Barks – Design Principles and Project Objectives READ MORE
- Chapter 4 Bay Area Barks – Strategy READ MORE
- Chapter 5 Bay Area Barks – Design READ MORE
If you have any questions about this project or any other projects in my portfolio, please contact me.